iGNANT is an award-winning online magazine featuring the finest in art, design, photography, fashion, and architecture. We are dedicated to curating captivating work from established creatives as well as emerging talents. In addition to publishing inspirational projects from around the world, our in-house production team produces unique editorial features on the cutting edge of contemporary culture — interviews, studio visits, travel stories and more.
We’re currently looking for an intern for our Berlin office. The successful candidate will work closely with the team in-house, and with our growing creative community. In this role, they will learn how to research and create editorial content across all categories featured on iGNANT, whilst helping manage our social media channels.
The internship is a paid full-time position.
– Write and copyedit texts in the style of iGNANT’s voice
– Contribute to social media channels
– Editorial experience — editing and writing ideally for web and in a related field
– Fluent in the English language. Understanding of or fluency in German is not mandatory, but helpful.
– An excellent feel for language and a natural writing style
– An eye for detail and aesthetics
– Self-starting and enthusiastic
– An interest in the iGNANT content, and an understanding of our community
– The ability to think ‘outside the box’ when approaching challenges
– Photo editing and WordPress skills are a plus
– A diverse and exciting job in a renowned, passionate and constantly growing company
– A valuable insight into the world of online publishing
– Responsibility and creative freedom
– A collaborative and supportive working environment
– Workspace in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
We will be accepting applications until May 25th.
1. Please send a one-page cover letter and your CV to info(at)ignant.com
2. Please include one original writing sample (in English) that will resonate with our readers
6 months (students) / 3 months (non-students)
Looking forward to hearing from you!