iGNANT is an interdisciplinary Berlin-based Online Magazine featuring creatives in the fields of art, design, photography architecture and fashion. The team behind iGNANT is dedicated to the picture, to moods and esthetics finding expression in our in-house productions of photographs, videos and original written content.
We’re currently looking for an intern for our Berlin office. He/She will learn how to research and create editorial content, covering everything from the iGNANT categories art, photography, architecture, design and fashion to our exclusive, in-house produced content. Additionally, he/she will take care of our social media channels and work closely with the team and our growing creative community. The internship is a paid full-time position.
– Create texts in the style of iGNANT’s voice
– Linguistic accuracy (English, German is not mandatory but a plus), objective precision and creative quality
– Take care of all of iGNANT’s Social Media Channels
– Experience in writing including editing, writing for the Web, social media, ideally in a related field
– Complete professional English knowledge, both oral and written is required
– An excellent feel for language, natural writing style and creativity as well as superb verbal communication skills
– An eye and feel for detail, structure, aesthetic, self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
– Interest in the iGNANT contents is mandatory
– The ability to think ‘outside the box‘ when approaching any challenge
– Photo(editing) and WordPress skills are a plus
– A diverse and exciting job in a renowned, passionate and constantly growing company
– A work environment where you can develop your skills and learn a lot
– A task of great responsibility and creative freedom
– A collaborative working environment
– Workspace in the heart of Berlin Mitte
We will be accepting applications until October 15th.
1. Please send a 1-page cover letter and your CV to info(at)ignant.com
2. Please include 1 original writing samples (in English language) that will resonate with our audience
6 months (students) / 3 months (non-students)
As soon as possible
Looking forward to hearing from you!